We are tickled pink to say that we are having another GIRL!!!!!!!

Look at that apple bum... Sheesh mom couldn't you be a little more discrete.
We are so excited and very happy. This little one has been hiding like crazy but not today we got a great view and there is no doubt about it. It is always amazing to me to see them on the screen they are just beautiful and it is truly a miracle. I think another girl will be so much fun and Abigail will love having a sister. Abigail just ooohed and ahhhed at the pictures of her new little sister. I am sure she doesn't understand completely but hey you never know.Here are some great pictures of our new little one. I wish I could put her video on here because she is just soooo darn cute and so sweet. She moves so much more than Abigail ever did but nothing that hurts, yet. Another interesting tidbit, I think that she is my muse. She has brought out my creative side and I am writing poetry like crazy during this pregnancy and they are actually good. So I think this little girl with be artistic.




The thing I can't wait for now is to see her in person. Is she going to look like me? Is she going to look like Justin? Or will she look like Abigail? I just can't wait!!!!
Also, I thought some of you might want to see my tummy. 21 Weeks 5 Days.

5 comments:
I was totally right! Lucky guess. But I was right! I can't believe you will have another beautiful little girl running around. Good thing Justin is used to being surrounded by all girls. I love it.
Congratulations!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you, having two little girls is so fun! This may sound weird, but I think the 3D picture looks like Abigail, just me! :)
Love the pics. She looks like Abigail to me. Can't wait to see her!!!
Congratulations Shanna and Justin!!! So exciting!
Hooray, hooray for another girl in the Combs household. Justin is just going to have to get used to being outnumbered! No matter who she looks like I know she will be beautiful. You look so good!!!
Post a Comment