Friday, September 19, 2008

Seeing Double

Claire and Lacy


This has been a great week. Just busy trying to set goals for the house, Justin working like crazy at work and at the house but still keeping a positive attitude and Abigail still being as sweet as ever.


House update: If anyone is wondering we have the FINAL inspection this next week and things are getting lined up so that we can move hopefully this year. I will get pictures posted soon.



So lately Abigail and I have hung out with friends that we haven't seen in a while and of course we always bug Laina and her kids so Abigail can get outside and play. Thanks a million. :)


We were lucky enough to also babysit the twins this week. It was so much fun and they were just perfect. Abigail just loved them and misses them already like crazy. She keeps saying baby baby when she gets up from a nap or when someone comes to the door. They were just a dream to be with. It was funny to see the faces they make, especially Claire, she has the best ones. Here are some examples.

Claire giving us a smile

Claire saying "what"Claire when she first arrived
Lacy when she first arrived. Sleepy little girlLacy - Claire

Abigail thinking about these two little ones.
Abigail feeling like a big girl holding Claire
Giving Claire loves and kisses on her belly. Claire do you want to snuggle?



Cause I want to snuggle with you.
Lacy here is your paci.
Uncle Justin giving loves.


Lacy was just as sweet as can be but slept most of the time.



She was very sweet and loving to them, she will make a great big sister. Also, Abigail was being so silly that night, first she put on her dad's socks over her pjs (like she always does when she sees any pair of them lying around) then she would give the twins her kitties and then put them in their car seat and cover them up with blankets. I just don't think she knew what to do with babies smaller than her in our home. I can't wait to watch them again because they are so sweet and it will be great practice for Abigail and for me.


Didn't I use to fit in one just like this?



I love band aids! I pretend to have any boo boo to get one. Cats need to be taken care of too mom.

Last night was a great night too. Justin and I got to talking about our new little one and I was just not feeling right about her not having a name yet. I can really connect when I name them I know I did with Abigail. Anyways, I had a name picked out but Justin couldn't confirm that he liked it yet until last night. He said that it was perfect for her and that is her name. So we both feel closer to her now that we have named her. I probably won't share it yet online. Some of you know what it is but for my sake please keep it a secret. Thanks.

Today Abigail and I were getting her clothes out for the day but insisted on putting on her pink skirt on over her pj's. I didn't see any harm in that so she wore it with pride she even napped in that outfit. It was a great moment. While Abi napped we had the pleasure of watching my friend Julie's two youngest, Britin and Malia. They were so much fun too. Britin is at the age where she wants to know "why" for everything. I like that age because they are just trying to figure everything out because they really don't know why you would do that or why this is made like that. Very cool. Thanks Julie. At the same time Justin was looking at property in the area so he came home and then we drove him back to work and went to lunch together. He is so sweet to indulge me in my favorite restaurant, The Bohemian. I just love their fish and chips. Must be a pregnancy thing. But it was fun for Abigail to have time with her dad. After we got back we went to Laina's and played for a couple of hours. I think Abigail got stung by a bee for the first time. She was just sitting waiting to go on the slide and she started screaming like she was really hurt. I wasn't sure what it was but on our way home I noticed she had a really big bump on her arm that wasn't there before. That is all I can come up with.





Later that night Justin came home to spend some time with us and Abigail and him always look at kitten pictures on line. Here is a video of her reaction every time she sees a new picture. I love her it. She is her own little person.








5 comments:

Melinda said...

Man that Abigail is such a character! She is too funny! Love the video's of the cat, how she would suck her thumb, "AH!" then suck her thumb, and every once in awhile throw in a "MEOW!", so hysterical! Love the pics! (p.s. I want to know the name!) haha

Rachel and John said...

Hey girl...i just love the pics of my sweet baby girls...and I cant get over that picture of abi in one of their carseats with those big grey socks...what a hoot! Loved the videos...they are so cute. I look forward to seeing the updated house pictures. I love that my girls have such a sweet cousin like abi to have close to them. Love you guys, Rach

Shane & Laina said...

I love the pics...you are awesome!!! So sorry about Abbi getting stung, how sad. You know you guys are welcome at our house anytime...we love the company!

MakingChanges said...

When Britin saw the pictures of Abigail in her skirt and jammies she recognized it from the day that she and Malia came over. She said, "I played at Babigail's house." I love how she says Abigail's name.

Jamie said...

I love the pictures of her in the socks...it reminds me of a character from a Dr. Seuss book. Those twins are so cute and it just makes me realize how glad I am that I never had twins. I can barely handle the ones I have! Anyway, I'm glad to hear about the house inspection. Does that mean you'll get to start doing all the finish work soon? Yay!