Thursday, July 24, 2008

More pictures

Well, here are some more pictures of some of things we have been doing. Enjoy! :)


Abigail in her outfit for Sunday. I love this outfit I feel like it just fits her personality.

A group of us went to a petting zoo today. It was really fun but very hot but we all had a great time. Abigail loved looking at the animals but when she got close to the large animals she would shake her head no and start to cry. I felt sad for her. I didn't know if she would like to ride on the pony but she loved it. After her ride I had her thank the horse and pet it. She did really well.













Here are some pictures of our girls night away. Thanks for the pictures Julie. Some of the pictures are inside stories and they might not be funny to anyone else. A good quote from "The Office", " I love inside jokes, I would to a part of one someday."

























































Abigail at the carnivial. There will be more to come...



















Here are Pictures of the Twin. My sister-in-law Rachel had baby girls a couple of weeks ago and I was able to go and get some pictures. I wished I could have been with those babies all day. Thanks for letting me come over girl.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Shanna! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog! I am such a blog stalker and love to find new blogs of people I know!

I had no idea you were pregnant again! That is so exciting! And by the way your little girl is such a doll, and looks like she has such a personality!

MakingChanges said...

Love it all! Great job summing it up. We had a lot of fun with you and Abigail at the petty zoo!

Jamie said...

I wish I could have come the the girl's weekend away, it looks like you had a great time. Maybe next time! And you look so cute with your little tummy starting to show! I am impressed that Abigail was brave enough to ride on the ponies. My boys are barely starting to get brave enough to ride them now, and they both cried & freaked out when I tried to get them to ride one when they were Abi's age. I love her Sunday outfit & it makes me have little girl envy. She looks so stinkin' cute! And the little pink shoes are to die for. I want a pair for me!

Rachel and John said...

hey lady! I love all the pics on your blog...I love the ones you put on of my sweet baby girls! What can we say you and I ... we just have cute babies! I cant wait untill your new little one arrives...Im sure the cuteness will continue! I have semi updated my blog...and I will get even more current pictures on there including some of the cute ones you took! Thanks so much shan and I will let you know which ones we would like on the baby announcements! Love Rach