Sunday, July 20, 2008

A bright star in our lives. Abigail!




It has been a busy couple of weeks. A couple of weeks ago Justin was out of town and Abigail was so sad that week that she wouldn't really let me out of her sight. So she is learning about parents being gone but they will come back. This Friday two of my friends and me when to Park City and had a girls overnighter. We had a really great time and a lot of laughs. It was so needed and we came back tired but missing our families. Sad I know that I only spent 24 hours away from my daughter and I missed her like a million times over. She missed me too, Justin said she woke from her naps asking for mom. I love that. But today we went to church and she had the hardest time going to nursery. She cried for quite some time but finally Cathy, one of the nursery leaders, calmed her down and she was fine. When she got home from church she was wiped out and fell right asleep.





Some of the other activities that happened that last two weeks were as follows, visiting friends, water party outside, taking more pictures, carnival rides, old car drag, grandma Combs visits for the weekend and lots of playing outside. Abigail just loves to be outside, it is always a good distraction when dropping her off to get babysat. She also loves rides, when we took her to the carnival she only rode on two rides because that is about all she could ride but she never had so much fun. She cried hysterically every time she had to get off. I felt so bad taking her off. She also got some one on one time with her papa and grandma this weekend while I was gone.

More pictures to come. I haven't downloaded them all and I am exhausted.

1 comment:

MakingChanges said...

Love, Love, Love! Sure was a great time in Park City!