Monday, January 9, 2012

 Happy December! Walter Of course turned 7 months old and it was a busy month.




Night out with good friend. Annual tradition. Great time. 









Odds and ends from the month of December.
 Walter Loves food. This kid cracks me up. While I am taking the spoon out of his mouth he will grunt until the next spoonful is in his mouth. Love him.

 preschool time. Painting candycanes (really smells like a candy cane). Reindeer faces.
 The girls made a special display for their pop one night for him to come home to. So sweet. Love imagination.
 Of course a trip the Museum.





 getting our new phones.
 The girls had a long day.
 Couldn't be a happier mom.
 My little man.
S

Snowball (marshmallow) fight!!!  We will do this every year. It was soooo much fun for kids and adults.




 I was in charge of our ward party. I am not going to lie this totally stressed me out but we got it done and it was great. My brother Kort came with a friend and played Christmas music. He plays, the trumpet, piano and guitar. He's pretty amazing. (I promise people came this picture was taken right after I set up)


 Santa I got to come for the ward party. He was so great with the kids. My girls loved him.



 Walter is getting his teeth. Both bottom ones are in and the top is right about to cut. He has had a couple rough weeks but he is still a sweet baby.
 Cool Abigail
 My little helpers.
 Abi being her normal self. Love that girl.
 Helping pop put the star on.
 More projects.


 we love this tree. Simple.
 Sweet Evee playing mom with her puppy.
 Girls room with their little tree.
 My sweet baby all bundled up.

Evelyn and her masterpiece. She couldn't wait to show us. 
 As my girls get older the more they enjoy being close to one another. Cuddling, playing together. I love it.
 Love when she falls asleep on the couch.
 Can't help but get a bath shot.
 So funny.
 helpers again making holiday treats.
 She picked her outfit out, put lip gloss on and a head band and thought she was all that, which of course she is!
 poor evee fell asleep while shopping. Just after this picture was taken Abi took her jacket off and put it under Evee's head. So sweet.
 She's getting so old.
 Just love these pictures of my sweet children.





Abi getting ready for our the making of a video we did as a family. 
 Tried to upload video but it wouldn't work.

 
Christmas! It was a great Christmas this year. We woke up took our time getting ready in the morning and then headed off to church where I led the children in two Christmas songs before listening to the church choir. It was so nice to feel the real spirit of Christmas before heading home to open gifts. The kids had a wonderful time opening gifts. This was the first year we opened one gift at a time. It was fun to each child and their response to their gift. Justin was so thoughtful for the most part with getting me a children's book I love, some pans I have been needing, remote control for my tub and a piece of coal in my stocking. The last one I was not so excited about but funny.










New Years. We went to my Grandpa and Grandma Riddle's and played games and had our traditional wonton yummies. Solae added her rice balls which are to die for. We had too much fun and kept our kids up way too late but worth it. We ended up back at home in bed to ring in the new year. Let 2012 begin!! Hoping for a better health year.




















1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh Shanna you have the sweetest family ever! I love seeing the pictures of your kids, I can't believe how adorable Walter is! Everyone is going up too fast! (Oh p.s. What did you do to get coal in your stocking?! haha)