Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November has gone by in a flash

Wow, another month has gone by and it has been a busy one. when i look back on all these pictures I can remember all these sweet moments and it makes me mad that it goes by so fast.
Walter turned 6 months old. How did that happen? He is all over the floor by rolling and is teething like crazy.  He is a tiny boy for his age group but over all a pretty good sized boy. Again, he is so easy to be around and happy 90% of the time so I can't complain.

Evee is potty trained! We waited a little later with her but glad we did because she was trained in one day. Only one accident and that way my fault. We were at the library and my hands were full, she told me she had to go i just couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough. Other than that no accidents. She rocks!



Here is Evelyn at a special store with me. We had some time together to get her a treat for being a big girl. 

I hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was really fun. I like to host and everything turned out amazing. The turkey was moist and tasty and I made my own rolls that actually turned out. So I was pretty happy. 










 The day after thanksgiving we had the Combs family over for treats and games. Very fun.










 Getting ready to go get our tree. My kids were so sweet and couldn't wait. But we got in the car and Walter and Evelyn fell asleep. We did do it late that night.

 I wake up to this sweet little guy and I couldn't be happier.







 Abigail has just started drawing like crazy. So we are proud of her drawings. This one just caught me off guard how cute it is.


 Abigail got to go to Allee's birthday party and they got to go get their hair and nails done. She had a blast.

 Art class projects.

Bowling night with the family. My girls love to go bowling.








 Preschool - Kings for a day.

They day after Thanksgiving sickness has set in our house and it just has been lingering on ever since. My poor girls can't seem to get over it. So nights have been long and all are tired.

Pop brought shirts home from work made for the girls. They were so excited!



 November was a good month with ups and downs but great memories made.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I can't believe how much all of your kids look alike, its so awesome! haha Abigail's hair looks darling, what a fun party! Love your pictures as usual! Miss your guts!