Walter below using his vocal cords which is have found but only uses them when necessary.
Most of the time he looks content like this.
He is now 4 months and uses his hands like crazy. Has has rolled over from his tummy to his back and tries really hard to roll from his back to his tummy but hasn't done it yet. He is growing way too fast and I am trying to relish it all.
Justin and I have been trying to really hard to do the things we have not had time for the last two years. So we actually put shelves in two of our closets upstairs and are currently working on the preschool area upstairs which should be done this week. Also, I am going to sand and stain the concrete in our kitchen this week. So much to do still.
We were able to go to the zoo finally with Aunt Lareesa and we all had a great time just taking our time.
This ape was hilarious just chilling on his back with this feet proped up. I told the girls that he looked like their pop. Ha!
We all got so hot one afternoon being outside the girls stripped their close when i took off Walters outfit. They make me laugh so hard.
Could she be any more beautiful? nope.
Here is Abigail during the 24 flu the kids had all on the same day. Lovely....
The city decided to rip up some of the sidewalk that Justin just did this summer. Nice.. But now we have a bigger driveway. Kinda nice just a HUGE pain in the butt.
Walter being cute. He has the sharpest finger nails and I have to trim them once a week or he scratches his face while searching for his thumb.
Evelyn is so stinking cute...
Stop looking like a teenager.
Practicing her letters. All of a sudden she is spelling like crazy. Without any help she can writer her name (which is a big name), mom, dad, love, and one day she spelled princess. Mind you she is 4 1/2. She is crazy smart.
Evelyn keeps us all laughing everyday. We love her so much.
Fun times with pop. What a good man.
My beautiful kids. I am such a very lucky woman.
Here is Walt at 4 months old. Camo baby.. Here is Evelyn falling asleep reading the back of her book.
2 comments:
I love the pics! Your family is AWESOME! Miss you tons!
I love you guys so much! Your kids are just so beautiful! I laughed so hard at that gorilla picture! So funny! I love all your pictures even if they do make me miss you! :)
Post a Comment