My dad's 60th birthday party. It was fun to see everyone and celebrate my dad. Cutting the cake before he got permission. :) Carol (my step-mom) put it all together and did a wonderful job. The family - (missing Lucinda's husband Jeremy and a few grandchildren) My Sister Sara, Aaron and GabeOur Family. My oldest brother Sian, his wife Christina, Calvin and Jacklyn My older Brother Sheridan and his Wife Jess. The grand kids. 6 were missing and missed :(My dad opening a few gifts. Here is what I gave to my dad. A book of letters from all of his children, children-in-laws, and grandchildren, plus his wife. It turned out wonderful.
Awww what a nice party for your dad! I love the old pictures, how fun is that!? I helped do a slideshow for my mom's 50th, now I wish I'd done a little book too! haha Hope you're doing awesome, sure miss you!
1 comment:
Awww what a nice party for your dad! I love the old pictures, how fun is that!? I helped do a slideshow for my mom's 50th, now I wish I'd done a little book too! haha Hope you're doing awesome, sure miss you!
Post a Comment