Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Time is flying
This month is flying by. We are trying to just stay busy and have some fun since we were stuck inside for so long. i havent updated the blog for awhile because i am just trying to be with my family and not stress about getting everything done. So I hope you can all forgive me and just enjoy the pictures when I get to them. Love you all for supporting our blog and taking time to be apart of our lives.
I have actually gotten outside with my hubby and work on the yard (mostly scraping and shoveling dirt). but it felt really good to some manual labor and to use body again. Our sweet daughters make the most of our dirt yard and do what kids to best and get messy. Why not. Here they are after a Saturday in the dirt.



Baby Walter with all those muscles and doing what he does best at the moment, sleeping.
Here is Walter with his second mommy. She is a good helper most of the time. He is lucky to have her.

My world. I loves these babes.
So sweet and gone too fast.
That's right I can wear a hat.
Enjoy a time on the porch with some ice cream. The best part of the day some days.
Evee crying over spilt milk, literally.
Abigail's art work. She wanted to create a collage and this is what she came up with. the white stuff is cut up plastic bags. Not sure where she got that idea but i think it is very creative.
Walter is always doing a half smile. Caught one while he was sleeping.
Evelyn showing off her blue tongue. Just cute.
I am just loving on my baby boy. I don't get a lot of pictures with him so I thought I could get one no matter how much I hate how i look right now.


Starting to be awake more and wanting to see what is going on.

Great day today. We went with friends to Farm country and had a picnic then pop came home around 3 and we went to the park and out to dinner. Hanging with dad early in the day does not happen very often so it was a special treat and we all loved it.


Abigail all by herself. She is growing so fast.

While taking a carrage ride we saw these in the sky. It was spectacular! Come to find out on the news that these were soldiers leaving for Afghanistan. God be with you.
Austin and Evelyn. Austin is such a big help to me and what's even better he likes to help.
Laina, Allee and Abigail.
Walter starting to want to play. His first try.
Hey thanks for wanting to play with me sis.
Pop and the gals getting on the swings. They love time with their pop.
He likes being outside.

Evelyn falling off the swing. Those sad tears in her eyes. Poor thing.
u
I wish I had more pictures because we did so much more this last month but I think you have all seen a enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment