Saturday, June 11, 2011

A month in review

Okay this is a long post with a lot of pictures. They go backwards because I am too tired to try and make them go in order.

We have had a month with lots of ups and downs but things feel back to normal now and I am getting used to packing around three little ones.

Here is a picture of three of my sweethearts after a picnic in the park and a water party. All tuckered out.
Wide awake late at night with mom.
Looking like a little man.
I love this. Abi and Evelyn pretending to nurse their babies. For a half and hour they played mommy, nursing, burping, changing diapers and putting their babies down for naps. It was very fun to watch.
Needed to get out of the house but it was too windy to go outside with a baby so we went to Cabela's. It was a fun trip.

That little foot I could just eat.
Mom put clothes on me.
being a baby is so hard.

What mom? this is a normal outfit to pick for bed time.
Yeah mom it's OK!


Out cold. Love my men.
Another trip out so mom doesn't go crazy. We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point and out to lunch. (My girls love that place.) This was mom's first adventure out of the house by herself with all three kids. The kids were great and mom did well.
He was awake almost the whole time but never made a peep. Sweet baby boy.
Here is the baby limo... :) It feels like that I am always hitting people or things.

I am one cool cat mom.
Me too!

Pop time at night. Looks like Walter likes it.



I am so happy with my choice in family. ;)



I love this swing. No really it's a swing and a bouncy. Mom loves it and so do I!


My second mom. My sister Abi just loves me almost too much but i sure do love her too.

Grandma was a TON of help during the first two weeks of my life. Thank goodness she was here.
Aunt Sara came to and it was wonderful for her to be here to help. Too bad mom was too sick to enjoy her company.
grandma looks good here, mom looks like she is in pain and probably was.

This picture makes my mom laugh. Those silly grandkids kept grandma on her toes all week.

Evee always has the best faces.

First bath time.

Really I didn't cry much but the pictures seem to show differently. PS. I love my bath time and showers. I don't cry at all.



My Grandpa Riddle




Mom and I in the hospital. She is in a lot of pain here but trying to spend time with me.
Getting ready to go home. Yeah!


2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love him so much!! OH my he is so dang cute! He surely fits in with the girls, I so get the whole second mother thing. Bethany used to argue with me that she loved the baby more than me! haha Those smiling pictures just melt my heart, he is so sweet! Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!

Christy said...

Shanna,

He is so yummy. I have something to give you sorry it's taking so long. It was so good to see you while we were in town.