
My sweet girls "smiling" for their mother.. These are some things that they picked from the store. Evee the shirt and shorts and Abigail with her new Tangled shirt. they both LOVE them and it was the first time they really had an opinion on picking out something.

Abigail striking a pose.

We had another doctors visit. I always love them because I get to make sure all is well and visit my little boy. He is doing great and loves to move his big lips. Here is a picture of his face, lips, nose and eyes. Wish it was a 3d pic but maybe next time. I love him sooo much.

Here is a picture of me with my new nerdy glasses. My eyes are really bad when I am pregnant and have only gotten worse. So since we don't want to spend the money (500 big ones) on contacts since they might change i have gone crazy and went with these goggles. :) It is a change but at least i can see.

I have worked on project after project lately because it is very hard for me to just sit around and I am sure it is the whole nesting thing but I really regret it later because it really hurts a couple of hours after. Any who, I organized our master bathroom. It really needed it, trust me. I also made a quilt to match the baby bed and my husband helped me move the master bedroom around for our new little one.

Here are the girls playing fort with all the pillows.

Abigail being silly at preschool.

Here is a picture of Evelyn's shoulders. Come to find out she is just as allergic as Abigail to hair stuff. This was just over spray. Poor thing.

Now Evelyn being Evelyn.

Here is Evelyn and her second cousin Ethan. Justin's family had a semi-family reunion this week. So Justin's cousin Loren and his wife Amber came to stay with us as well as their two kids. It was really great. I miss Amber's friendship. She is so much fun and we just understand each other. The girls had a great time playing with their kids. Also, Abi and Evee shared a room while they were here and did amazing. They really loved being next to each other and I think they did better together then they do alone. That is a good sign because soon they will be sharing for good.

Here are the gals at the BYU special collections presentation. We all went as a family but then the girls got ancy so we went to the Bean Museum with Amber and her kids, then out for ice cream at the creamery. Then we went to Kangaroo Zoo for the kids. They had a lot of fun but Evee didn't want to do anything and then smacked her lip and was bleeding everywhere and by the end Abigail had a fit and we had to go. After that everyone came back to our place for pizza and chatting. It was a long day but it was a lot of fun.
2 comments:
You're getting closer!! I hope you get like some sort of burst of energy and feel good so you can make it to the end in a little nicer way! :) Love the pictures as always, just seeing pictures of your girls makes me happy! Such sweet things!
Hope you are feeling better. Your girls are so cute. I love to read your blog. hang in there.
Post a Comment