Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby, Birthday and Easter

It was a busy last week and my body sure did feel it by Easter Sunday night, but it was a very fun and it made the week go by fast.

Here are the girls coloring and just doing the normal things to pass the time.




Self portrait by Abigail. Makes my heart sing with laughter every time I see it. Oh yeah tried to go outside and hang with my friend Laina and let the kids play but i paid for it dearly. Swollen sunburned feet. Let's just say OUCH!



Sweet Abigail in all pink. She picked out her outfit that day.


Justin's new(ish) sweet ride. We are trying to get out of debt so we decided to drive vehicles that we have paid cash for so here's to sweet old rides. The girls and myself decided to make a poster for pop because he has been so amazing the last couple of months. So here is their picture and them doing some funny sign. They are shirtless because they didn't want to get paint on their shirts. Silly girls.



We also got some pictures of our baby boy. He was weighing in over 5lbs.

Here is his profile shot. We are getting sooooo excited for his arrival.

Last week was also my birthday. I won't say how old I am but here is a picture that may say what I am not. :) I did have a great birthday. My friend Laina took me to lunch and later my hubby took me out. My brother Eric and new Sister-in-law Solea watched the girls, it was very nice of them.


Here are the beautiful flowers my hubby got me. I was surprised because they were delivered.


He splurged and got me a sweet stuffed animal and balloon. I loved it!!! So did the girls. Now they think they should get balloons and stuffed animals from pop everyday..

My cake from Laina. I am thankful for such a great friend. On Easter dinner my in-laws surprised me with a cake too and it was good.

Spa day for my gals. They loved it and it was so much fun rubbing their feet and pampering them a little too.


Easter at the Combs. After the Easter egg hunt.







Evee looks so tiny here. I am so mad that in pregnancy coma I have been in for the past 9 months i forgot to charge my camera so i am still using my phone for photos.


Kids with cake nothing makes them happier. All the girls waiting for a little present from Grandma


Still waiting. With grandma and their new bunnies. They all loved them.

Abigail Easter morning with her presents. We didn't do too much, just a dress, a handful of candy and cute cupcake house with a puppy inside each one.


Evee can never give me her real smile. She is still super cute.


Easter Sunday at Ryan and Elizabeth's for Britta's blessing. Here is Britta, she is so beautiful. we had a lot of fun there especially when i got hold her. She is so tiny and sweet. My girls were so excited to see here and love on her too. The easter egg hunt. Abi turning for one minute before she was off again.
Evee had so much fun and would get so excited when she found an egg.



Evelyn and Verena

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love their Easter dresses, how cute!! I'm glad you had a good birthday, I can imagine what it felt like (I was almost full term on my birthday last year) and it is hard to enjoy it! You're lovely Shanna!