Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things in April

We have been busy here at the house doing projects. Mostly pictures, speakers and furniture. This wall of pictures was fun to do because they are pictures that I love of our family. Just fun and special moments. Just us gals hanging.




Dancing in the living room. Usually a daily occurrence.

Outside playing with the Lefler's as usual. When don't we hang out with them. :)







New"ish" furniture. I found these on KSL ads and loved them. They are in perfect shape and they were asking nothing for them. I was so excited. I hope to reupholster them someday with something trendy but for now they work.

The girls snuggling and watching a movie. This is new. They love to snuggle with each other a lot.


Abigail's hair in the early morning sun light.
Catching the butterflies. (That is what Abigail call the dust that is in the air)

No comments: