Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter

HAPPY EASTERWe had my family in town for Easter and we had a blast. The girls loved having people around and lots of attention.
As always I have no shortage of pictures so enjoy.
The Easter egg hunt we went to at Thanksgiving point was not fun but for a few minutes the kids had fun. We will not go back. But later the gals and kids got to go have dinner and relax and just chat. It was nice to have them here.Evee cried the whole time on the train. First, it was freezing and I didn't have them dressed properly. Second, she didn't like being away from mommy. Right now she is a mommy's girl and she will let you know. Just a picture of my feet and bag. Mess up but thought it was cute so I left it in.

















Oh the boys are crazy. They went snowboarding as guys and came home very tired and worn.
Dying Easter eggs with papa. She loved every minute of it!

I love having family here.
That sweet face.







Gabe.
Nice pic Eric.
Mommy's turn to help Abigail finish the eggs.




Kort stayed up way too late every night playing the xbox.

Gabe found Evee's hair bow. So cute. Easter egg hunt. So excited.


Aunt Sara helping the babes find the eggs.






Love this picture!!!
Gabe just being content.

It was so nice to have my family here. The house was full and so were our hearts.

No comments: