Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sun and Fun

Sun and Fun


Look at this happy face. I caught her smiling. twice

Abigail not wanting to be left out. You would think i never do her hair. In my defence she just woke up.

Evelyn not even waking up to get her diaper changed last night.



STOP! Don't go any further. (That is what she looks like she is saying) I think she is warning you about the next picture.



I made Justin wear one of my aprons while cooking and of course he added a sexy pose. Ok it's not so sexy but it is funny.


Monday was so beautiful so we spent 3 hours outside at Laina's house.

I can't wait for it to stay nice.

Here are her boys dancing to songs in thier heads.



Abigail examining a bug. She is fascinated by bugs but won't touch them yet.



Abigail and Allee talking about how to escape.Evelyn slept the whole time. I think she enjoyed the sunshine and the fresh air.
Later that night Abigail helped mommy make dinner, BBQ chicken pizza. She was a big help and loves to cook.



Evelyn doing what she does best while I prepare dinner. She is always doing the best things with her hands.

More of Evelyn.



4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh I always love the pictures you put up of your girls! SO CUTE! And that picture of Justin, I didn't even RECOGNIZE him at first!! hahaha

Rachel and John said...

Sweet little babes :) :) ! They are both so cute...and I cant believe how much Evee has changed! She is so sweet...those smiles...what a dream :D! I miss you guys. And tell J that the apron really brought our his eyes :P ! Love it! Hope all is well. Love You. *Rach

Shane & Laina said...

It was so great to have you over...it is always such a nice break for me too! Great pictures!

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big Evelyn is. It seems like last week I was at your house visiting. They grow & change so fast at this age! Looks like you had a fun week.