Evelyn is 2 months old. She turned 2 months on the 9th. She had her 2 month check up the day after and had 5 shots and one oral vaccination. She did really well so far on the vaccinations and hasn't spiked a fever or anything. So I am counting my blessings. She does have quite the stuffy nose again and has a hard time sleeping because she can't breathe. Yuck.
Her stats were as follows:
Weight: 10 lbs 14 oz - 50%
Height: 23" - 75%
Head: 38 1/2 cm - 50%
She now cooing and talking a lot if you give her some one on one attention. She knows when someone leaves a room especially mom and will cry but the minute I come back she stops. She really loves when Abigail talks to her and gives her kisses. They are really starting to be best buds. 
The next picture is when Abigail needed to be in the picture. Whenever I try and take a picture of Evelyn by herself Abigail feels like I am abandoning her and will fall by my feet crying until I get her in the picture as well. Very precious but hard. She even had to get her own teddy bear to be in the photo.
The next picture of Abigail is on the day she got to go to our friend Brittany's school to be a part of a class. i had to let her go by herself for a whole hour. It was really hard for me to not go with her but I trusted Brittany. She loved it and talked about it all day, that they sang and had snacks. 
This is Evelyn with sunglasses that Abigail had to put on her. So cute.

Abigail IS the Big Sister!!!!
Abigail and Evelyn snuggling.

Little Evelyn.
This is Evelyn with sunglasses that Abigail had to put on her. So cute.
Abigail IS the Big Sister!!!!
Little Evelyn.
Cute update on Abigail - She has started to pretend lately. She loves to cook with mommy and so she came to me with a bunch of bowls and spoons and said she was making soup. So we talked about how good it was and what she was putting in it. My favorite word that I just said that she loved saying was paprika but she she said it like this "papprikaka". Justin and I were getting her to say it all night. I love to see her doing new things.
Abigail and Juliette (Nathan and Meghan Combs first girl) She is 4months old.
Abigail out of the blue said my name (Shanna) one day so her Pop kept getting her to say it when we went to the store. Or should I say he was getting her to yell my name in the store down the isle. So this is a video of her saying mommy's name and her own. Watch out you may be memorized by her big hair.
Just an update. For the past week other than taking care of the chillin's I have been tearing down wallpaper, wiping off glue, filling in holes and then painting and painting. I am not sure why I decided to take on that project but I think I just needed something to keep me busy from not being able to go outside. I will have before and after pictures next week. I have finished painting but we are putting new floor in so I wanted that in before I took that after picture.
Main House Update:
We have all the installation in and sheet rock goes in tomorrow. Yeah!!! That will be totally awesome and I will put some of those pictures on too.
4 comments:
What a cutie! Evelyn is getting so big....2 months already. Wow! I bet Abigail is the best big sister.
Hey! We are always here! Come on down anytime! That would so fun! I loved the video with Abi calling you Shanna. :) Bryce called my Christy once, but never did it again. But he called CJ by his first name for months and refused to call him daddy. Take care!
I can't believe she's two months already and I've only seen her sleeping in the car!! :( So glad you update or I'd be feeling really bad! :) Love the new header picture, so cute!!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment