It has been so nice to be home from the hospital. We got on Saturday and we have just been hanging out as a family. My sister and her husband are here with their new son until all the adoption paper work goes through. My mom is also here helping out, so it is a full house. I love it!
Evelyn is a dream. She never cries and is just so cuddly. I love all her coos and her pouty face when it's time to eat. We have been trying to get Abigail adjusted to being a big sister and all these people staying with us. She is doing pretty well considering but has had her moments of wanting to steal all of Evelyn's blankets. Today however she did really well when we took her Evelyn's first appointment, she followed Evelyn where ever she went to make sure that she was okay. What a great big sister. I absolutely love being a mom of two. It is amazing how much love a mother is allotted to spread within her home. Heavenly Father just lets our hearts get bigger. I understand the saying "I don't love any of you more than the other, it's just different." Totally true. Crazy.
Today Abigail had her first check up and her stats were great and as the doctor quoted "she's perfect". She now currently weighs 6lbs 8oz. Still a small gal but strong.
By the way to all my friends who live here, if you are wondering if you can stop by you totally can any time. We are just hanging out and would love to share our little bundles of joy with you. So come on by.
For the rest of you here are some pictures for your family to enjoy.
Evelyn getting ready to come home from the hospital.
Little Cousins - Gabriel is showing his muscles off.
Abigail needs to get in on the action.
Abigail getting her present from Evelyn. She loved it. Abigail being too cute. She had to wear her pearls.
Pop doing the swaddling.
Abigail knows what the camera is and this is her saying CHEESE!
Abigail all snuggled up.
Mom trying to get a close up of little Evelyn. Look at those eyes. I think they are going to be blue.
SISTERS - There were never such devoted sisters. (I love these)
5 comments:
Having two little girls is so fun, ha?! We totally want to come see you, we're just waiting for some runny noses to clear up first! So happy for you! :)
Such cute pictures! They are both going to love having a sister so close in age! I can't believe how tiny little Evelyn is. You have 2 very cute girls!
So fun! I love the name Evelyn. We considered that one for a while for Juliette. She does look a lot like Abigail! I'm glad everything is going well.
Wow it's so fun to have a new baby in the house! I get such a feeling of peace with a newborn. I love it!
So absolutely cute. I love the pics. You have such a beautiful family. Great to have girls!
Post a Comment