So I thought I would update all of you on the craziness around here. We have been trying to get things put away and organized from the move before everyone gets here but things never work out like you want. Mom got here yesterday and that was a relief for me so this baby can come any time now. But today my mom and I were just hanging around talking and we got a call from my sister and their birth mom went into labor today so they are on their way here. Ahhhhh!!! Crazy! We don't have their room set up because she wasn't due until after me so we were putting it off a little. We are totally excited for them and can't wait to have a house full of babies. I just wanted to have things cute for them. I hope they understand.
However, I feel so bad for my husband. He is such an amazing trooper. I can't do anything but small things so everything is left up to him. So he has been working his bum off on very little sleep. I hope he knows how appreciated he is.
So we are just taking one thing at a time and we will keep everyone posted.
Just keep my sister in your prayers that their adoption will work out and everyone will feel settled.
5 comments:
Okay, so you'd think it was me and my sister. I've been wanting to call since I woke up this morning...still too early. Hope all is well!!!
If they need a bed for the baby, they are welcome to ours!
That's so awesome for your sister. I'll keep my fingers crossed for her and for YOU. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Let me know if you need me to come up and help with anything. Elizabeth and Verena can come too and distract people.
I was just getting ready to call Laina to see if you'd had your baby yet! So thanks for the update!! haha Good luck, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me if there's anything I can help you with!! I mean it!! :)
I am totally excited for your sister...and waiting (not so patiently) to hear from you! Good luck tomorrow. I know everything will go great! You've already been through it once, you are a PRO!
Post a Comment