What a beautiful day it was today. Both Abigail and I were ancy to get outside. After a few errands we stopped by my friend Liana's house. Abigail just loves to play with their kids because they are so sweet to her. You can see from the pictures that they are sweet kids. It was a nice day to have a few hours outside. So I really hope that it stays that way.
I just finished reading "Tuesday's with Morrie" and I really loved it. It was a very touching book and I would recommend it to anyone. It really makes you look at your life and what is really important. Morrie was a very wise man. If you haven't read it yet pick it up today and enjoy.
I have to add this. Tonight when I put Abigail down for bed she did the sweetest thing. We always say a prayer with her but tonight Justin was at Young Men's so he wasn't there but Justin and I always kiss each other after every prayer and then kiss her, so tonight after we said the prayer she leaned in to give me a kiss. That just made my night. She is just so sweet and she definitely one of God's creations.
3 comments:
those Lefler kids are so nice aren't they?! Super cute pictures, I hope the weather stays atleast this nice (no more snow!) for awhile!
Those pictures turned out great! It was fun to have you guys come visit. Please come anytime!!! We love to have friends over.
You changed the look of your blog. I love it! It is so fun and bright and cheery!
Post a Comment