Tuesday, March 4, 2008




It's been a pretty easy couple of days. We went to a friends house yesterday and went to lunch so that was really nice to visit while Abigail played with her two girls and then today we just lounged and did laundry. Abigail was especially giggly when she noticed my feet are ticklish. So i would put them toward her and she would just laugh and laugh. Here is a little video of her doing that. Also, i love that she is at that stage when she mimics us. When I get excited she gets excited or when I make silly noises she makes silly noises but my favorite is that she mimics the sound of Amen after every time we say a pray. It is pretty neat.


2 comments:

Jason, Kellie, Noah and Aspen said...

Oh my gosh! she is so cute! I think she looks so much like her daddy in the picture of her yawning. Love keeping up with ya girlie! Hugs, Kel

Jamie said...

Isn't being a mom the best? It's moments like that video that make it all worthwhile. Too cute!