Happy Halloween. What a busy Halloween it was. We did so many things that by the time the actual day of Halloween was here we didn't do anything. (but potty train that day- pictures to follow)
We had one Halloween party at our friend Melissa's house, then that same week I took our kids to a pumpkin patch with some of their cousins. The next week I had a preschool Halloween party and then the next night was the ward Halloween party. I was pooped with Halloween but my children had a blast and that is all that really matters. Here are lots of pics as usual.
Grandma Combs
Aunt Lareesa, Walter with Grandma Riddle as Grandpa Riddle. She was quite a hit!
Story Time
I am seriously considering going back blonde. but the work of keeping it looking nice makes me shudder. I am probably too lazy, time will tell.
Put the nose on the jack-o-lantern.
do you think they are having fun?
Ghost making.
Cooking decorating
My princess.
My second princess. :)
My Prince
I just want to squeeze them.. Never thought a cat and a dog would get along so well.
Pumpkin carving with pop.
My homemade decoration, I thought it turned out cute.
Walter's 1st Halloween
Too much chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment