Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy as always. It's not fair that life passes by so fast. My little Walter is getting so big. Here is his 3 month old picture. He is happy as ever. This last month we drove by the house that they designed after the movie "UP". Pretty cool.

Just snuggled up after a bath.

His usual sweetness.

Walt snuggling with Evee while she takes a nap.

Abigail wanting to do the same thing.


More snuggle time.

Everyone loves to snuggle with Walter.

Just being cute.


LOVE this picture. Evee getting caught on the table during the day while we were potty training her. Why she was on the table I will never know. I actually haven't been pushing the potty training but that day Abigail talked her into it. I was nursing Walter upstairs in my room and I hear the girls on the monitor talking. So I started to listen and I hear Abigail telling Evelyn that she could be a big girl like her if she would use the potty and Evee said Yeah!!! Then Abi took Evee's diaper off and got her some of her underwear and came and showed me. They were so excited. Evelyn did use the potty that day due to her wonderful sister motivating her. She had two accidents later but we are still trying. Wish us luck.



Since my mom is moving to Utah she found fun photo's while packing. Here is my kindergarten picture and we all think it looks a lot like Abigail. So I guess my babes look a little like me after all..

Painting day.


Seriously one of my favorite pictures. Walter's face is so sweet that I just want to kiss it every time I see it. He was looking at us while i was trying to get a picture of us. I love him so much! Time with the Lefler's at the Aquarium.





It was also our anniversary this month and my hubby got me these great flowers and Teddy. I am never very good a getting him a gift but I think I did great this year!!! I decided to figure out what was most important to my husband and in my mind the most important thing to him would be his time. So I decided to spread the dirt in our front yard. He had 14 yards of dirt dumped over a month ago and then got sick and too tired to do it. So one day I spent 4 hours raking dirt in the blaring sun. Needless to say I also had 3 children to take care of while doing this, one being a nursing baby. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done physically. I thought I was going to die but I every time I wanted to stop I just thought about how happy Justin would be when he saw that it was done and knowing he wouldn't have it on his mind anymore. Best thing I have ever done. He was VERY surprised and so happy. Not sure how I am going to top that one for next year.

Here is me and the kids at the Aquarium. We laughed at this picture for a while. I love my babes.



3 comments:

Christy said...

You are Wonder Woman. :) That was one of the cutest things I've heard of. I bet Justin was so grateful for what you did. Walter is getting those cute little chubber cheeks...I love it!

Melinda said...

Love all the pictures, as always! Yes, I do think Abigail looks like you! Maybe you with a little Justin mixed in! haha Good luck with the potty training, so not fun! Walter's chubby arms are killing me, he is such a doll! I want to kiss on him so bad!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Sorry we missed your blessing. We were out of town. By the way I love your hair. That length fits you well.