Friday, July 15, 2011


I can't believe that July is here and almost gone. The time is just going too fast for me. I want to enjoy my babes for as long as possible. Walter turned 2 months and has gained so much weight that he seems like a whole new baby. He still has the same sweet personality just bigger. I mean a lot bigger. He now weighs 12.5 lbs. I love all his chunk it just makes him that much more to love on. He has always smiled but this month is when he started to laugh and smile all the time. There is nothing better. Abigail and Evelyn would have to agree.
On the way to the doctors office for his 2 month check up and shots. He looks a little nervous.
Showing us that his mom really does have cream instead of milk. ;)

Has no idea that he is about to get shots. I was sooooo nervous to have him get shots because I haven't really heard him cry.

Just hanging with mom and cousin Bethany (who wanted to come and help). Still no idea..

Now he knows and he does not like it. Poor baby. I started to cry and I told the nurse that I have never heard him cry like this and she started to laugh because she thought I was being sarcastic. I then told her that I was very serious and she said I was one lucky mom. She is right, I am!!!Pop and son taking it easy.
Like father like son... Love it!!! Poor pop was sick with bronchitis for quite a while and was in bed for 6 days. He never gets sick so this was extremely hard on him.
Our weekly ice cream outing.. We love it!!Went to the water park. Girls loved it.
Evee loving on her brother.
Evee bonked her lips again. Abi being creative


Evee just snuggling with mom's leg again.
yep he's a thumb sucker. So cute!!!!!!!
Abi is so funny. she put this plastic bag on her like a jacket. So funny and inventive.
Just all cuddled up.
Can't take enough of these pictures.
We have had a LOT of company the last couple of weeks but it is nice we can house them all. Sara, Aaron and Gabe game for a night. Then Justin's sister and their 4 kids came for 10 days, now my parents and Kort, Heather and Ben have been here for 8 days. It has been crazy but fun. The girls have loved all the ruckus.
The two of us catching a cat nap before all the company came to town.
Emily and Walter.
Out with the Clarks to Thanksgiving point.


The day of his blessing. He just looked so cute in this outfit I had to get a picture.
Here we are on his blessing day.
Mom, enough is enough.
I pray I can make it... :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

So cute...squishy little cheeks! That is a lot of company...how fun!! :)