Friday, July 30, 2010

Las Vegas Trip

Justin had to go to the Las Vegas Furniture show and he invited us to come along. It was a lot more work than I anticipated because I had to keep two toddlers entertained for two days alone in a city that I don't particularly like or know. But I was surprised with myself that I just got out and did a lot. We went to any museum that Las Vegas had for children and some were good some bad, we swam, we drove up to see the temple, we went to get free samples of chocolate at a chocolate factory, saw a ton of cactus's and got to have dinner with pop every night. We also visited him once at the show but that was crazy. Here are pictures from our trip.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi, good stuff here. I'm a newbie reader of yours, but will be back!