Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh I how I love these girls. They may have meltdowns every now and then but this is what I see most of the time at home. It makes my heart melt every time I see them hug or when Abigail pats Evelyn's head and then kisses it. Makes a mama proud.

They are very different girls but there are times when they are similar and peace is in the house. They both like to color, this is new for Evee but once we put a pencil in her hand she sits for ever and just scribbles. Abigail has always loved to color and she is really great at it. I love how she is so focused.





2 comments:

Melinda said...

Look at her coloring! Big girl! I love the hugging pictures, of course they love each other, they are the sweetest things!

Sally Young said...

They are so cute! You are such a great Mommy.