
Here are some random pictures of our November and what we have been up to.
Here is one shot of the master bath

Her is is the doors that I stained and varnished. There were more but this is the shot I got. The biggest door in this picture my brother in-law stained.
Ps. We had our final inspection and have a list of things to do but we think we can get it done in the next week. Please keep us in your prayers that we are in soon so I can get things decorated for the girls.

The girls coloring with pop.

Here is Abigail holding a picture that I drew. She had many requests. I did my best.

Sweet Evelyn


Evee taking Abigail food.
She got it.

Playing naked. Nothing better

This made me laugh so hard. Evee was splashing and Abi was trying to avoid the water.

Evee's first pony tail.

Evelyn's quilt I have been working on. This isn't the finished product. I will take a picture of it on her 1st birthday. That is when she gets it. Most of it is appliqued by hand.

Another great picture that makes me laugh. Like a deer in the head lights.


Stockings I made for the girls. One extra for when we decide to have another. I am not announcing any news here. Sorry. They are not quite finished but it's a start.

Thanksgiving dinner pics. Thanks Aunt Debbie for baking all that food. Here is Claire.

Justin and Evee.

The best picture of Abigail and her candy house. Fun but she is soooo tired here.

John and claire

Abigail, Rachel and Lacy.

Claire and that sweet face.
1 comment:
The pics of your new house look great. I can't wait to see it...I'm sure it's beautiful. Are you ready to move in yet? How can I help you? When can I watch your girls? Let me know!!!
Post a Comment