Here is Evelyn eating. She loves to eat and if I let her she would eat 24/7.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Sleepless nights
It has been a long last week. Our house was full of sickness and many Kleenex and very little sleep. It started with Abigail who was sick with Croup but recovered very fast then Evelyn got it pretty bad and had to get the steroid shot to keep her breathing well at night, then i got something that just made me really achy and then Justin really got it bad. We think he got the flu again and was home for the whole weekend and a day and half out of work. It takes a lot to take him out. Poor guy and it doesn't help when you littlest one sleeping in the same room refuses to sleep unless she is in your bed. So that is it in a nutshell. But here are some pictures of us just hanging around. Enjoy.
Here is Evelyn eating. She loves to eat and if I let her she would eat 24/7.
With those two front teeth coming in we see that she has a pretty significant gap and we think it is SO cute.
Here is Evelyn eating. She loves to eat and if I let her she would eat 24/7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it. Our babies are growing up so fast :( I cant believe that Evee will be a year soon. That is crazy. Love you guys<3
haha! I love the glasses! Cute. I love when my kids started to play together too. It's so cute! :) Happy Thanksgiving!!
Good times! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Love the kissing picture, too. So precious!
Post a Comment