So for my crazy story. Yesterday I went outside to turn on the sprinklers and check the mail, nothing too exciting. Abigail followed me because she was interested in what I was doing and when she said "Hey Mom" it must of scared the DEER that was in my neighbors yard and it jumped the fence into my patio. I was now 5 feet from a huge 4 point buck! It scared the stink out of me and I just turned and ran to grab Abigail and run inside. I was afraid the deer might get confused and run toward our huge glass doors and I had the one of the doors open and Evee was just inside laying on the floor. My hear raced as I got inside to go try and close the door and also see where the thing was going. It didn't go in my house but instead jumped our back fence into my other neighbors yard and away never to be seen again. I know it didn't doesn't sound like much but I have been hunting and still have never been that close to one so big. They are huge and strong I didn't want to get kicked. Also we live in the city so it traveled far and not what I expect to see in my back yard.
Now here are some cute pictures that are very random from my cell phone. I love my girls. They just make me soooo happy.
This is a new hair style that I was trying out on Abigail. It is the "hair" bow. Kinda fun.








3 comments:
Your girls are so adorable together!
Oh man! That DOES sound seriously scary!! I'm so glad nothing happened!
The pictures are adorable, I loved them and Abigail is such a smarty pants, I'm so impressed!
Funny story (I probably would have been freaked out too!). Love the pics, as usual. Your girls take after you and Justin- so photogenic!
Post a Comment