Friday, July 10, 2009

Another week with my gals


Abigail giving her sissy-boo a bottle. She kept coming to me and telling me that Evee is a big girl.




Abigail is really into brushing hair. So here she is brushing my hair.

My girls. We tried to get a picture together, I think we got some hilarious shots. They are both so funny.

I absolutely LOVE this face that Evelyn is making. She is like you stink mom.

Evelyn was hungry so she was trying to eat my face and Abigail thought it was funny so she joined in.
Enjoying the patio.

Bubbles away





Abigail's handy work taking a picture.
Evee now will shake her head yes at you it is sooooo cute.
The difference between a 6 month old and a two year old.

1 comment:

Rachel and John said...

These videos are hilarious!! Love the pictures too! Thanks so much for taking pics at the girls b-day...I would love to get copies of them...i would love to post some of yours!! I know they are going to be so beautiful! Love you guys :)